CRAWLSPACE SUPPORTS / JACKS
Since your crawlspace is a major part of the load bearing structure of your home, extra care is needed to keep it stable and healthy. Settling columns, sagging beams, and damaged floor joists can create structural problems in the crawlspace, which will then create structural damage throughout your entire home. These damages can occur suddenly, or over a period time.
If you have weakening floor joists or other crawlspace issues, be sure to contact Airlift Concrete Experts in Arkansas. We can install crawlspace supports, also known as crawlspace jacks, that will increase the longevity of your home.
Crawlspace Repair in Little Rock, AR
Repairing a damaged crawlspace isn't a do-it-yourself job, nor is it a job for your local handyman. You need an expert to repair your crawlspace. Here's how the process works with Airlift:
- Our experts can safely drill a hole in your crawlspace, and prep the base footing.
- A pour in place footing is used to fill the hole, then a steel support column is sized and cut to the desired length.
- The jacks are assembled and tightened.
- The floor is raised, leveled and stabilized back in place.
Benefits of Crawlspace Jacks in Arkansas
Some benefits of crawlspace jacks include:
- Long-lasting structural support
- Fast installation process
- Year-round installation
- Can be installed in tight crawlspaces
- Restores the home's property value
- Prevents future settlement
- No messy installation
- Supports, stabilizes, and lifts floors
- Cost effective
- Adjustable, permanent solution
Hire the professionals at Airlift today so we can inspect your crawlspace and see what repairs need to take place. If you have high moisture levels, we offer crawlspace encapsulation to protect your home against water damage. Contact us today if you are in need of our services in the Little Rock, Arkansas area. We can handle all of your crawlspace needs. We provide free consultations, so check out our service area and then call for your crawlspace support consultation today!