CRAWL SPACE REPAIR
Does your Arkansas home have a humid, musty crawl space? Most homeowners aren't too concerned about their crawl space...it's just a place to keep the Christmas decorations, right? Actually, your crawl space is more important than you may realize.
Think of your home as an eco-system, where each room is connected to the next. The condition of your crawl space can have an astounding effect on your entire home. Wet and damp crawl spaces promote mold growth, which not only damages the structure of your home, but can also put your family's health in jeopardy.
Signs That You Need Crawl Space Repair
- Buckling, sagging floors above the crawl space
- Musty, strange odors
- Standing water in or around the home
- Foundation cracks
- Sloping or uneven floors
- Drywall cracks
- High moisture levels
- Indoor humidity and condensation
- High electricity bills
Since your crawl space is a major load-bearing part of your home, it is important to get repairs done immediately after you have noticed any of the signs above. Prolonging repairs will only make matters worse for your home and for your wallet. Keep your home safe and strong by calling a professional to take a look at your crawl space.
Crawl Space Solutions
When it comes to crawl space repair in Arkansas, Airlift Concrete Experts in Little Rock is your #1 expert. Our years of experience and top-of-the-line repair products will leave your crawl space better than it was before. We will come and inspect the soil around and beneath your foundation to discover the root problem that you are having, and implement the proper repairs accordingly.
Our crawl space repair products include:
- Crawl Space Jacks: These steel columns lift and stabilize your weakening crawl space, preventing sagging floors in the future.
- Steel Piers: When crawl space failure is a result of a weak foundation, steel piers are installed beneath your home to provide permanent stability, and will prevent future settlement.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barriers: These puncture resistant barriers prevent moisture and water from entering your crawl space.
Our services will increase the value of your home, while promoting cleaner, healthier air. If you have sagging floors or a musty crawl space, contact Airlift Concrete Experts today before the situation gets worse. We proudly serve Little Rock, Arkansas and surrounding areas. Give us a call at 501-744-8274 today to get started with your free quote.