CONCRETE LEVELING IN ARKANSAS
For all of your concrete slab lifting needs in Little Rock, AR, choose Airlift Concrete Experts to help. We offer concrete slab repair for uneven, crumbled, or cracked concrete slabs. Whether you have a damaged driveway, patio, porch, or garage floor, we've got you covered!
Our company offers superior concrete leveling services throughout the entire state of Arkansas. Our concrete experts will level and raise concrete by a process called polyjacking. Repairing your concrete with polyjacking is a quick and affordable alternative to replacing it - sometimes being less than half the cost.
What is Polyjacking?
Polyjacking is a concrete repair method that utilizes polyurethane foam to raise, level, and permanently stabilize concrete surfaces. Small holes are drilled into the affected area, and a polyurethane foam material is injected into the hole. The polyurethane foam fills in the gaps and voids beneath the concrete then lifts the concrete surface upward. Once your concrete is back to its original level, the hole will be closed and the site cleaned.
For over 12 years, our company has used this successful and proven method to repair homes and businesses all over Arkansas. These polyurethane foam injections work to fill all cracks in your concrete slab and raise it back to its original level. This method can be used on:
- Concrete slabs
- Porch stoops
- Garage floors
- Homes on slab foundations
- Pool decks
- Concrete patios
- Retaining walls
Polyjacking is a reliable and affordable solution for fixing concrete slabs. Call us today to get started with your free consultation and quote.
The Benefits of Polyjacking
Polyjacking is the most preferred concrete leveling solution among property owners in Arkansas. Here are some of the advantages you will benefit from when choosing polyjacking:
- Quick process and fast curing time
- Affordable price
- Lightweight injection material
- Little to no disruption to property
- Applied to commercial and residential projects
- Fills in every void regardless of its shape and size
- Creates a moisture barrier
- Hydraulically lifts the slab
- Lasts for years to come
- Prevents future damage
- No demolition required
- Extremely durable and long-lasting
- Makes your concrete prone to future water damage
Regardless of what is causing your damaged concrete surface, our experts can restore it. We can permanently repair sidewalks, driveways, patios, retaining walls, concrete slab foundations, and other concrete surfaces. For affordable concrete slab leveling and foam foundation repair in Little Rock and surrounding areas, contact Airlift Concrete Experts today. We have trained foundation contractors that specialize in polyjacking for concrete surfaces in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.
What Causes Concrete To Settle?
There are many things that can cause concrete to settle, shift, and crack. Here are the most common causes of concrete damage:
Concrete slabs can become cracked and uneven due to natural occurrences and climate changes. During rainier seasons, the soil beneath your slab will expand and create pressure against the concrete. When the soil is hot and dry, it will shrink and can create cracks and voids. It is very common for homeowners in Arkansas to experience concrete issues. Fortunately, Airlift Concrete Experts has the perfect solution.
- Improper Compaction: Before concrete is laid, the ground underneath the slab needs to be correctly compacted in order for it to be suitable for the concrete. Poor or improper preparation of the ground can lead to concrete sinking or settling.
- Soil Erosion: When excess moisture is present, the soil around your home will expand and create pressure against any concrete that is above it. When the soil dries up, this can cause your concrete to settle, shift, and crack.
- Plumbing Leaks: A leak in your plumbing will cause excess moisture to fill your soil, which leads to soil expansion and hydraulic pressure against your concrete.
Our polyjacking and slab jacking services at Airlift Concrete Experts are a cost-effective way to lift, level, and repair concrete that has been damaged. If you live in Little Rock, Arkansas or surrounding areas and you have problems with your concrete, call one of our concrete experts today. We would be happy to give you a free consultation. Let us be your Arkansas concrete expert for all of your concrete floor or slab leveling needs.
Over time, concrete surfaces tend to crack and deteriorate depending on the soil conditions beneath the surface of the ground. If you have dehydrated soil, it can cause cracks and voids in your concrete. On the other hand, oversaturated soil can create swelling and unevenness in your concrete. Airlift Concrete Experts can fix any concrete issues you are facing. With polyjacking, we have restored:
- Porch steps pulled away from patios
- Uneven sidewalks
- Cracked driveways
- Sloping garages
- Foundation failure
Airlift Concrete Experts has the professional tools and expertise to raise and level your concrete back to its original state while leaving it permanently water-resistant and stable for years to come.