Most homeowners in Arkansas rarely think about crawl spaces. After all, your crawl space not a place that you spend a lot of time in! However, it is more important than you might think.
Did you know that 40-50% of the air that you breathe inside of your home originates from your crawl space? Considering this, it’s important to keep your crawl space clean and healthy. If you have a wet, damp, or musty crawl space, it can promote mold growth and cause a health hazard for you and your family. Wet crawl spaces also lead to structural failure, which can lead to serious issues and costly repairs.
How can you know if your crawl space needs repair? Look for the following signs:
- Musty, strange odors
- Sagging floors
- Sloping or uneven floors
- Squeaking and buckling floors
- High levels of moisture
- High condensation/humidity
- Standing water in or around your home
- Foundation cracks
Your crawl space helps to bear the weight of your home, which is why it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible. Waiting to implement repairs will only allow the damage to get worse. If you are unsure about the condition of your crawl space, call Airlift Concrete Experts for a free inspection.
Crawl Space Repair in Little Rock, AR
For all of your crawl space repair and restoration needs in Little Rock, Arkansas and surrounding areas, look no further than Airlift Concrete Experts. We have an expert crew that will help you understand the repairs that need to be implemented, and quote you a fair price.
Here is a list of the crawl space products that we provide:
- Crawl Space Jacks: Crawl space jacks are steel columns that are custom sized for your crawl space. Once installed, they will raise your sagging crawl space beams and provide permanent support for your crawl space.
- Steel Piers: Sometimes, crawl space issues point to foundation failure. When this is the case, we install steel piers underneath your home. Steel piers will provide stability and prevent settlement for years to come.
- Vapor Barriers: To promote a clean and moisture free crawl space, Airlift can encapsulate your crawl space with a water-resistant barrier. This strong material is heavy duty and puncture resistant and will keep your crawl space healthy and dry for years to come.
For a free quote on any of the above services, contact Airlift Concrete Experts today. We serve the entire state of Arkansas including Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Fayetteville, Alexander, and beyond.
Do you have cracked or sunken concrete on your property? Like many Arkansas homeowners, you may have noticed chipping concrete on your porch steps, or a sloping driveway or walkway. Concrete problems like these are not uncommon, especially on Arkansas soils.
What Causes Concrete Damage?
One of the main causes of concrete chipping or cracking is soil expansion. When the soil beneath your home becomes heavily saturated with water (due to weather, drainage leaks, or excessive watering), it will create hydraulic (hydrostatic) pressure against your concrete. When the pressure is great enough, your concrete will chip, crack, settle, or heave.
You may be ignoring concrete repair because it seems like a large (and expensive) undertaking. However, damaged concrete is unsightly, lowers the value of your home, and presents a tripping hazard to you and to guests. Airlift Concrete Experts cares about the quality of Arkansas homes and the safety of you and your family – which is why we offer free quotes for all of your concrete repair needs. We also offer a method that is quick and affordable and requires no demolition or disturbance to your property.
Our Solution for Cracked and Chipping Concrete
Polyjacking is a concrete repair method that consists of raising, filling, and leveling your concrete slab with a polyurethane foam. We drill a small hole into your concrete and inject the foam, which then expands underneath the ground and fills every crack and void. Your concrete will be raised and leveled back to its original state. Some of the benefits of polyjacking include:
- Affordable method
- Can be completed within hours
- No disturbance to property
- Leaves concrete permanently resistant to water
- Fills voids and holes of any size underneath the concrete
- Can be used on big or small projects
- Permanent solution
Call Airlift Concrete Experts in Little Rock, AR and surrounding areas for a free quote on polyjacking today. Let us help you restore your concrete and give your home or business a fresh new look. We can repair cracked driveways, sloping sidewalks, settled garage floors, crumbling foundations, chipping concrete, porch steps pulled away from your home, and more. We are a reputable company in Arkansas that is known for our quality work, honesty in pricing, and integrity.
Welcome to our new blog. Please check back for latest updates and news.