The Best Crawl Space Repair Solutions
Most homeowners in Arkansas rarely think about their crawl space. After all, it’s not a place that you spend a lot of time in! However, your crawl space is more important than you may realize.
Did you know that 40-50% of the air that you breathe inside of your home originates from your crawl space? Considering this, it’s important to keep your crawl space clean and healthy. If you have a wet, damp, or musty crawl space, it can promote mold growth and cause a health hazard for you and your family. Wet crawl spaces also lead to structural failure, which can lead to serious issues and costly repairs.
How can you know if your crawl space needs repair? Look for the following signs:
- Musty, strange odors
- Sagging floors
- Sloping or uneven floors
- Squeaking and buckling floors
- High moisture levels
- Indoor humidity and condensation
- Standing water in or around your home
- Foundation cracks
Your crawl space is a major load bearing part of your home, which is why it is important to get it repaired as soon as possible. Waiting to implement repairs will only allow the damage to get worse. If you are unsure about the condition of your crawl space, call Airlift Concrete Experts for a free inspection.
Crawl Space Repair in Little Rock, AR
For all of your crawl space repair and restoration needs in Little Rock, Arkansas and surrounding areas, look no further than Airlift Concrete Experts. We have an expert crew that will help you understand the repairs that need to be implemented, and quote you a fair price.
Our crawl space repair solutions include:
- Crawl Space Jacks: These jacks are steel columns that are custom sized for your crawl space. Once installed, they will raise your sagging crawl space beams and provide permanent support for your crawl space.
- Steel Piers: Sometimes, crawl space issues point to foundation failure. When this is the case, we install steel piers underneath your home to provide permanent stability and prevent future settlement.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barriers: To promote a clean and moisture free crawl space, Airlift can encapsulate your crawl space with a water resistant barrier. This strong material is heavy duty and puncture resistant, and will keep your crawl space healthy and dry for years to come.
For a free quote on any of the above services, contact Airlift Concrete Experts today. We serve the entire state of Arkansas including Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Fayetteville, Alexander, and beyond.